Monday, September 3, 2007

France with the family

Hi everyone!

As many of you know Markus and I have decided to stay in Australia for some time. As I had some time between finishing my degree and starting work, I decided to go back to Sweden and spend some time with the family. Markus could unfortunately not come as he is already working.


I must admit I was quite lucky as dad had decided to take the family for a holiday to southern France, or a small village between Clavier and Bargemon up in the mountains to be more precise, with Annikas brother and his family.

It was really good to spend all that time with the family just relaxing. We mostly spent our days sunbathing by the pool or down in Antibes or Nice. Another thing I really enjoyed was the tennis classes my brother Karl gave me, even though he informed me that I play worse than a monkey.
The picture to the left shows Julia, my 15 year old sister and Paula, her cousin. The three of us took our chance to do a little dance at the locals foam party in the village of Clavier. The foam got really high, even up to our ears at one time and we were soaked when we were leaving. We did however have a really good night.
Below you can see one of the little streets in one of the other villages we visited, as well as dad and Annika in Grasse and a cute worm me, Annika and Julia found on one of our small exploration walks.







This final picture shows me and both of my sisters, Elinor and Julia (from the left).

No comments: